Probiotic Skin RefinerRegular price $75.00 Save $-75.00
Exfoliate. Brighten. Smooth.
Who: Anyone wanting to gently exfoliate, balance and hydrate the skin, improving texture and tone; and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
The Beauty Chef’s Probiotic Skin Refiner is an all-in-one exfoliator, hydrator and collagen booster that is rich in natural probiotics and bio-fermented lactic acid to help smooth, brighten and strengthen all skin types.
This multi-purpose skin elixir gently exfoliates, balances and hydrates thirsty skin as well as stimulates collagen synthesis for improved tone and texture. It encourages cellular turnover and helps reverse the signs of sun damaged skin and may reduce skin breakouts.
The scientifically formulated solution is designed to topically replenish, feed and fortify your skin’s ecosystem and microbiome, which is your immune system’s first line of defence.
The formula contains bio-active wholefood extracts from Certified Organic grains, seeds, grasses, fruits, algae, vegetables and herbs which have been bio-fermented using The Beauty Chef’s exclusive, Flora Culture™ fermentation process to make them more active.
- Exfoliates and brightens skin - naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) gently exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal clear, fresh, radiant skin.
- Smoother skin - lactic acid boosts cell turnover and helps stimulate collagen production to improve the skin’s look and texture.
- Strengthens your skin’s protective barrier - naturally occurring bio-fermented lactobacillus probiotic helps balance the skin’s natural flora and strengthen the skin’s barrier to lock in moisture. Studies show the bacteria on the surface of your skin influences your immune system.
- Fights ageing - naturally occurring probiotic AHA’s treat sun damage, smooth fine lines, help fade pigmentation and prevent premature ageing.
- Hydrates - lactic acid is a natural humectant, which also helps retain the skin’s natural lipid balance, providing optimum moisture levels.
Purified water, naturally and organically grown: grains (wheat, rye, oats, maize, brown rice), grasses (alfalfa, barley, wheat), algaes (spirulina, chlorella, dunaliella salina), seeds (millet, flaxseed, buckwheat), legumes (chickpeas, mung beans, lentils, adzuki beans, soya beans), lemon juice, honey, agave, lactic acid, lactobacillus.