GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty SupportRegular price $69.00 Save $-69.00
Repair. Restore. Soothe.
Who: Anyone looking for a restorative powder to help promote healthy digestive system function.
Help to bring a little balance back to your belly with GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support*.
This nourishing restorative powder has been designed to help repair and soothe the gut with a blend of herbs and nutrients used in treatments to help heal leaky gut, as well as superfood ingredients which work synergistically to help support digestive health*.
Herbs such as slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric have been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestion, while slippery elm and licorice root are also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help calm and strengthen the gut lining*.
As our overall health, beauty and wellbeing are so intimately linked to our gut health, this blend is intended to holistically support your health from the inside, out*. Turmeric is used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to help relieve inflammation, while zinc is integral for immune function and skin health*.
Our philosophy at The Beauty Chef is that ‘beauty begins in the belly’ and GUT PRIMER is designed to help bring this philosophy to life – prime your belly, prime your skin.
- Supports a healthy digestive system & aids digestion – Slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestive system health. While turmeric is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and help reduce digestive spasms*.
- Helps to repair the gut lining – GUT PRIMER contains a combination of herbs and nutrients as well as L-glutamine, which are used in treatments for leaky gut. Slippery elm and licorice root, for example, are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy mucous linings, repair cells and support mucous membrane health. Aloe vera is also traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy mucous linings*.
- Supports healthy liver function – Herbs, milk thistle and turmeric, are used in Western herbal medicine to help protect the liver and maintain healthy liver function*.
- Contributes to healthy immune function – 70 percent of the immune system is located in the gut and while zinc is integral for maintaining skin health, it is also a mineral which helps to support and maintain immunity*.
- Bio-fermented – Turmeric and papaya are bio-fermented with The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora Culture blend.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
l-glutamine, slippery elm (bark) powder, milk thistle (seed) extract, aloe vera (inner leaf) extract, licorice (root) extract, turmeric (root) extract, Pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, Bio Fermented Blend (turmeric (root), papaya (fruit) powder), peppermint (leaf) powder, peppermint (leaf) oil, Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root powder, Cocos nucifera (coconut) powder, apple cider vinegar, stevia leaf extract, maltodextrin, raspberry flavor, vanilla flavor, anhydrous colloidal silica, xanthan gum.