Flora Fix BalmRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
Nourish. Protect. Soothe.
NEW NAME, SAME NOURISHING FORMULA.
Who: Anyone looking to soothe, nourish and moisturise dry skin, smooth fine lines and hydrate the lips.
Soothing and rejuvenating, The Beauty Chef’s FLORA FIX BALM™ is a bio-fermented super-balm that heals, nourishes and protects dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin.
This skincare staple suits all skin types and helps to balance the skin’s natural flora and protect the skin’s delicate microbiome. The bio-fermented and bioactivated superfoods in this formula including coconut water, herbs, grasses and legumes, help to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
With anti-inflammatory and hydrating fatty acids from camellia and rosehip oil, as well as vitamin E, this deeply moisturising balm can be used as a hydrating lip balm, de-puffing eye balm, dry skin moisturiser or soothing salve on dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows.
The creation of lactic acid during The Beauty Chef’s unique bio-fermentation process – Flora Culture™ – further supercharges this super-balm, boosting its ability to hydrate your skin and promote collagen synthesis.
- Soothes inflamed skin – Bio-fermented, young coconut extract acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, encouraging the healing process.
- Smooths – Bioactivated coconut oil as well as rosehip and vitamin E are rich in fatty acids that help to encourage skin repair and rejuvenation, helping to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin’s surface – Helps to repair and restore your skin’s natural lipid barrier by replacing lipids lost due to UV exposure, stress and other environmental damage.
- Rejuvenates the skin –Nourishing bio-fermented nutrients are easily absorbed into the skin, helping to rejuvenate the skin’s deeper layers.
- Hydrates – The unique blend of phospholipids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals give the balm excellent conditioning and emollient properties, helping to hydrate your skin and prevent moisture loss.