Body Elixir: InflorescenceRegular price $125.00 Save $-125.00
KYPRIS Body Elixir: Inflorescence is a non-greasy, multi-functional body oil designed with a potency typically reserved for facial care and 12 of the most nurturing organic, wild crafted, and co-op grown botanicals blended with the aromatherapy of Neroli and Sweet Orange.
Most skin types
Especially beneficial for: Made for skin that pleasures to be touched & drenched in botanical Love.
As desired... Day and Night. By itself, under SPF, a few drops in your favorite body butter or lotion, a few drops added to your bath or alone on skin for a natural fragrance.
Apply a small puddle of Body Elixir to your skin beginning at your extremities and massage towards your heart. Enjoy the delicious sensation of your hands touching your beautiful skin. For external use only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions, please consult a physician prior to use.
12 Active Natural Ingredients
- NEROLI & SWEET ORANGE: Sun-safe, uplifting fruit and flower essential oils kiss skin with the magic of an eternal Spring’s Inflorescence.
- IRIS STEM CELLS & VITAMIN C ESTER: Created with the best green technologies.
- MORINGA: Nurturing plant oils
- SUNFLOWER: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil
- TAMANU: A sumptuous botanical oil organically grown and harvested by a co-op in French Polynesia .
- PRICKLY PEAR: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wild crafting group, our organic, wild crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids and vitamin E that soothes the appearance of stressed and tired skin.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Opuntia Engelmanii (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Orange) Peel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Non GMO), Citric Acid